Marist College, Mt Albert NZ, celebrated its inaugural Patron’s Mass at the end of term 2. The College Patrons are Colin, Chavoin, Champagnat and Chanel. During the Mass a board bearing the names of Marist Sisters who have been on staff at the College since 1928 was blessed.
In a letter to the College community the Principal wrote:
“This week we also celebrated our inaugural Patrons’ Mass. This was an opportunity to gather as a community to remember our founders and give thanks to the Marist Sisters who have dedicated their lives to God. The Sisters established Marist College in 1928 and since then have been pillars of strength in our school and the Mt Albert community.”
Image above – Marist Sisters who attended the Patron’s Mass
Image right – Two long long time staff members, Srs Patricia and Julianna.
Leave a reply