Sr Kate McPhee represented the Marist Sisters in Australia and the blessing and opening of the new boatshed at Marist Sisters, College Woolwich.
The name for the boatshed, Navua, is the name of one of the ships that brought the first Marist Sisters to Australia.
The pioneering sisters, Mother Melanie, Sr Cyrille and Sr Odilon, arrived in Sydney Harbour on 31st December 1907. Marist Father Kevin Bates blessed the boat shed during the opening ceremony.
Click on an image to see an enlarged version.
Leave a reply